MadFest Sydney 2019
$AUD550 per person
The historic harbour town of Sydney, one of the best places to unite with others that are just as passionate about anime as you are. Three days of awesomeness in Sydney full of experiences you and eleven others will remember for a lifetime. Check out MadFest over two days that includes international guests, cosplay, yummy food and exclusive anime events. An exclusive ticket to MadFest and all its glory!
ArrivalTHE PARKROYAL, 150 Day St Sydney NSW 2000
Arrival TimePlease arrive on Friday the 15th of March by 4:00 PM for check-in or let us know the earliest time you can be there!
Wrap Up TimeMadFest will wrap-up on Sunday.
Dress CodeWhatever you want!
IncludedAnisong ConcertBuffet BreakfastCustom Rogue Travel BackpackMadFest Day 1 TicketMadFest Day 2 TicketTwo Nights Twin Share Accomodation PARKROYAL Darling HarbourWIFI
Day 1: Arrival
Day 2: Madfest First Day
- Yoshitsugu Matsuoka (Kirito, Sword Art Online)
- Sumire Morohoshi (Emma, The Promised Neverland)
- Cherami Leigh (Asuna, Sword Art Online)
- Satoshi Tsuruoka (Arash and others from Fate/Grand Order)
- Shizuka Kurosaki (Producer of Fate animation series)
- Social media coverage throughout the day #RogueMadFestSYD19
- Don’t forget your custom Rogue Travel Backpack, there are some useful extras in there to help you have the most fun thought the day and perfect for storing any cool items you pick up